All courses are available online, and there are no additional costs involved in completing the course. Courses must be paid for in full before the course can be started. All online courses, material, tasks, and certificates are accessed through the EventTrix Virtual Campus. Course must be activated within 12 months of registration on our website. Each course is valid for 60 days from the date of course activation. Courses must be completed 100% (all pages saved), and a minimum score of 55% per Module is required in order to successfully complete the course and obtain a certificate. If a Module is failed, there is one free resit per exam task until such time as a 55% score is achieved. Upon successful course completion, EventTrix will issue a certificate in PDF format to be used as proof of completion for employment and school.
All of our courses are accredited by the International Council for Online Educational Standards (www.icoes.org). ICOES is the international accrediting body responsible for establishing, maintaining and improving the educational standards of online teaching institutions. This gives our students assurance that our courses meet the highest standards for online education.
On successful course completion, students also have the option to order an ICOES Certificate (verification, printing and postage fees apply).
We are a recognized member of The CPD Certification Service (www.cpduk.co.uk), meaning that some of our courses are approved for continued professional development (CPD/CE points). You will be able to find the CPD seal on page description for all the CPD accredited courses.
Lifetime access is defined as access for courses as longs as North Royal Training Limited operates. Customer will not be charged additional fees for access to courses which were available at the time of the purchase.
Students may elect to purchase supplemental materials and resources to enhance their studies and experience. These include, and are not limited to:
* Hard Copy Certificates issued directly by ICOES
* PDF and/or Hard Copy of Letters and Result Transcript related to the course taken
* Course eBooks
* Course extensions
* Subscriptions to course material
* These additional products are not obligatory, and are not a mandatory requirement for completing a course
* Due to their instantaneous nature, the following purchases are non-refundable: Proof of Completion Letter, Proof of Enrollment Letter, Results Transcript, Course Ebooks and Toolkits
* Extensions are applied automatically to students account immediately on completion of the registration page. ICOES certificate, Letter of Completion (and, if applicable, Results Transcript) are issued on successful completion of the course, and after they have been requested by the student.
By purchasing EventTrix products and agreeing to EventTrix terms of services, students agree to conduct themselves in accordance with all EventTrix terms, codes of conduct, and ethical practices. These include, and are not limited to, abiding by laws relating to privacy, intellectual property, security, and fraud, as well as respecting codes of conduct prohibiting harassment and discrimination. If a student is found to be in violation of any of these terms, codes, or laws, EventTrix has the right to immediately terminate their account and suspend access to courses, subscription, products, and services. Depending on the nature of the violation, EventTrix may pursue legal action where criminal offenses or grave misconduct has occurred.
By becoming customers and students of EventTrix, individuals agree:
* To uphold the laws of the jurisdiction where EventTrix operates (Irish law), and where EventTrix services are used (the student’s regional laws)
* Not to discriminate, harass, intimidate, or abuse any students or staff members
* Not to engage in discriminatory behavior related to a person’s age, sex, gender, race, orientation, religion, size, ethnicity, or cultural practices. The EventTrix community is global and diverse. We promote inclusion of all individuals, and we strive to make EventTrix a safe and comfortable place for all to learn, share, and grow
* Not to post or share any content that is obscene, defamatory, profane, pornographic, offensive, or inflammatory on any EventTrix property, including social media pages and emails. Not to post copyrighted content that is not owned by the student, and that the student does not have permission to post, on any EventTrix property (including social media pages and emails)
* Not to create multiple accounts for the purpose of contest entries, to inflate voting, or with the intent to spam
* Not to advertise products, services, or pages on any EventTrix property, or solicit EventTrix students with intent to sell services or products, unless consent is requested and approval granted by EventTrix staff
* To provide complete and accurate account and payment information when purchasing any EventTrix products or services, including courses, subscriptions, supplementary materials, etc. By submitting payment details, the student confirms they have permission to use those details for this purpose. If EventTrix does not receive payment authorization, or if authorization is cancelled by the payment provider, we have the right to immediately terminate or suspend access to courses, subscriptions, or products. In suspicious circumstances, we may contact the issuing bank/payment provider and/or law enforcement authorities or other appropriate third parties